Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
A couple of weeks earlier I did a post about books portraying single mothers and even back then I already did a collection of my favorite single father books, too. So I was happy when I got the opportunity to post this one, too. As I mentioned it back then I love when there is a single parent in contemporary books and not just because they are phenomenal characters, most of the time but the stories are also guaranteed to have a certain level of maturity to them thanks to the fact that they have to grow up and take responsibility when they are parents. Not to mention the cute kids.
- Abruption by Riley Mackenzie
- Ravage Me by Ryan Michele
- Inevitable by Angela Graham
- Incandescent by River Savage
- The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry
- Texas Tornado by Lani Lynn Vale
- Lights To My Siren by Lani Lynn Vale
- Anguish by Bella Jewel
- Misconduct by Penelope Douglas
- Even the Score by Beth Ehemann
- Fire by Kristin Cashore