Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
As of this week event is dedicatedto mother days I decided to combine it with one of my favorte element lately in books wich is single parents. In this case I concentrated on single mothers and only choose from books I already read and loved. I like this particulartopic not just because the characters are ususally more mature but the kids also give a sweet element to the stories..
- Lani Lynn Vale- Center mass
- Brittainy C Cherry- The air he breathes
- Aurora Rose Reynolds- Until Jax
- Amelia LeFay- The anatomy of us
- AJ Downey- Brother to brother
- Kristen Ashley- At peace
- Lina Andersson- Resonance
- Claudia Connor- Worth the fall
- Nicole Jacquelyn- Craving constellations
- Julieanne Reeves- Rayzing Kayne
- Linda LeeAnne- Lexi baby